Sunday, September 17, 2017

Seemingly Impossible

Last night I had a talk with my brother who has been on a health and wellness journey and has had quite the success.  He asked me if I thought that weight loss was possible.  I told him that for me many days I really feel as though I cannot do this.  In the back of my mind it's like I know I can do this.  I told him that I have all of the tools, but I don't feel as though I have the dedication.  I don't know what will give me the extra push.  I feel overwhelmed most days, and I don't know how to truly cope with everything.  It's like too much is going on, but in all actuality I don't know if much of anything is going on.  I know it probably makes no sense.  It's like my life is filled with so much clutter, and it feels overwhelming.  I want to find some type of order and clear my mind and just do it.  This week, I am going to do something.  I don't know what it is yet, but it will be something. 

Until next time,
It's Me

No comments:

Post a Comment