Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I Remember the Time

I remember the time that I had a photo shoot with my husband.  It wasn't the first time, but I believe it might have been the last time.  He told me that he needed me for some pictures.  He wanted me to wear all black or something similar to all black.  Well, with all of my insecurities, I felt quite uncomfortable in my clothes.  When he sent me some pictures, I couldn't help but notice how absolutely beautiful and fierce I looked.  We are normally our own worst critics, so just stop being so hard on yourself sometimes.  It's hard enough living in this cruel world.  We need more love an self-acceptance.  I am trying to accept myself flaws and all.  Here are the two pics he shared with me. 


So many people want to comment on someone's looks, weight, health, etc.  Most people probably need to shut their mouths and worry about themselves.  Get yourself together.  If you're so together, you won't have the time nor the energy to worry about others. 

Until next time,

It's Me

No comments:

Post a Comment